Look who’s coming!
Posted September 28, 2011on:
1. The Empty City by Berit Ellingsen. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
2. Conmergence by Tara Maya. Tantalising when she flashes and a rare delight when she lingers longer.
3. The Panama Laugh by Thomas Roche. An express train of a novel.
4. Rashomon by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa. Terribly impressive.
5. The Spy Who Loved Me by Ian Fleming. Dark, dingy and dirty.
6. Asking For Trouble by Kristina Lloyd. Darker. Dingier. Dirtier. Damn good.
If I go quiet for a few days it will be because I am being deeply self-indulgent.