I’ve received an award!
Posted September 17, 2011on:
This week I got a bit of a shock when I received The Versatile Blogger Award from a woman of exceptional versatility and exquisite taste. Her name is Guilie Castillo and if you look at her blog you’ll see at once that it’s far more versatile than mine. She has pictures and stories, daily writing tips, flowers, things to inspire you and links to some very high-class sites. She even has a zen corner. All I have are book reviews, with the occasional interlude like this. So I’d like to thank Guilie for being so generous and broad-minded. In accepting this award I have agreed to do the following 3 things:
1. Thank the awarder and link back to her
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass this award to 15 blogs I’ve recently discovered.
Here are 7 things about me that I’ve not revealed anywhere else, not even in my highly private, secret, sensational and shockingly semi-autobiographical erotic writings (available now from all good ebook distributors).
1. I’ve seen Chungking Express 3 times but didn’t like it until the 3rd time, when I loved it.
2. Chungking Express reminds me of my early sexual encounters.
3. I can put myself into a trance in under 15 seconds.
4. A fortune teller told me I would never be rich but I would always bring fortune to my lovers.
5. Lovers who betray me die within 7 months.
6. When I’m sad I listen to Sa Ding Ding
7. I have 3 red silk scarves tied loosely to the headboard of my bed. (Most of the time.)
That completes parts 1 & 2 of this onerous award. (Why couldn’t they just give money?) The final part, linking to 15 other lucky bloggers, will come tomorrow.